Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Annoying Beagle

Annoying Beagle came to live with us in January of 2011.  It was a nightmare.  She was obnoxious, unruly, unpotty trained.  She was the worst dog I've ever had.  There was actually one time we considered getting rid of Annoying Beagle.   Annoying Beagle got into a gnarly fight with Big Dumb Stupid Puppy Head.  Mom Figure took a tooth through the hand.  I got a nice bruise on the wrist.  Annoying Beagle had a tear in her ear.  Fun times.  We figured since Annoying Beagle had bitten us both, breaking skin on Mom Figure, Dad Figure would want Annoying Beagle gone.  Even sitting in the waiting room to go get Mom Figure a tetanus shot a few minutes later, I was near tears thinking of getting rid of Annoying Beagle.

Well, it's January 2012 now.  Annoying Beagle has turned into a pretty good dog.  She's settled down nicely.  She does have some manners to learn, especially around supper time.  Overall, Annoying Beagle doesn't try to attack Big Dumb Stupid Puppy Head or Awesome Dog when they're eating.  She knows that she will get food in her own bowl.  

But, Annoying Beagle has been uber annoying the past couple of days.  I am trying to study.  I want to get this stuff done.  However, Annoying Beagle seems to think she needs to go outside and come back in within minutes of each other.  I don't want to discourage her from asking to go outside because she's just finally getting the whole asking to go outside to pee-pee thing.  It's just super frustrating that I have to get up every five minutes to let her out.  

Of course, Annoying Beagle is also funny.  Last night, Mom Figure was sitting on the couch with Annoying Beagle.  Mom Figure farted and Annoying Beagle smelled her own butt like "How did I do that?  I didn't feel it but I heard it!"  It was funny.  This morning I went into my room to get dressed and I couldn't see Annoying Beagle, just her nose peaking out from under my blanket.

Ugh.  What do about an Annoying Beagle?  I hope to figure that out.  

Stay tuned.  Later tonight, I will take on Dance Moms.  I love that show!

No comments:

Post a Comment